Rocketeer - Hughes Industries 1939 Worlds Fair Poster

BTTFSpencer

Sr Member
I must have one of these, I'm not suggesting it be made free (it couldn't hurt) but if some way, some how I could strike a chord with fellow Rocketeer enthusiasts in this post then it'll be worth while. For the longest time I've wanted this to be made. It is my favourite paper prop, the artwork is stunning and the concept in the film is fantastic.

Is anyone a fan?

The best image of an example I've found was this, beautifully framed poster.

Rocketeer Worlds Fair.jpg

Terry O'Quinn who played Howard Hughes is a favourite actor of mine, I have nothing but enthusiasm for this. Anybody else with me?

Thank you, I did save that one. I wish I could have gotten a Disney Giclee... and I wish they weren't $500! :)

Beautiful artwork, I do love this poster. There's not much that can be done I suppose. I wish I was one of those paper prop geniuses who could craft it in super resolution, drawn by hand. I'd post it up, lord knows I've had a great time with one or two free paper props over the years. Unfortunately I lack the talent and I have hand tremors 24/7.

It is inspiring though.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back