Unlimited Run Rocketeer Helmets

Ozymandius

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Oz's Rocketeer Helmets are back. Now available on my webstore. Custom Props | Shop Studio Oz | Winter Haven

Rocketeer 1.jpgRocketeer 2.jpgRocketeer 3.jpg

Bronze helmet 1.jpgBronze helmet 2.jpgBronze helmet 3.jpg

Rocketeer Kit.jpg

Art Deco helmet stands are now also available as both kits and finished too.

Rocketeer stand side.jpg

Helmets:

Finished with padding and leather straps: $450

Kits: $180 +sh
. (Does not include padding or straps)

Cold-Cast Bronze: $600 (includes padding and straps as standard)

Stands
:

Unpainted stand: $45 +sh
Painted stand: $60 +sh

Helmet and Stand pack:

Finished Helmet and Stand pack: $510 +sh

Cold-cast bronze Helmet and stand pack: $650 +sh

Helmet and Stand kit: $220 + sh.

Payment is handled via Paypal invoice but I also accept alternative methods if you prefer. To order, please leave a message here and then PM me with your email and shipping addresses. You will then be sent a Paypal invoice (same thing as Ebay) that will automate the checkout process when you click "Pay Now".

I'm also happy to offer Layaway payments to anyone that wants them. I simply set aside an item once you've made a deposit and then you make payments that are convenient for you. There is no interest , no charge, no strings attached. This is a hobby and paying for it should be as stress free as possible.

I don't add padding due to size differences, but I do recommend Valor's Rocketeer helmet liners. They fit perfectly and finish off the look with the leather straps. Done / Completed - Rocketeer Helmet Liner

Last edited:
Man, that cold cast helmet looks fantastic! Must be heavy, no? What would shipping to Europe / Belgium cost for such a cold-cast helmet?

The bronze adds some weight to it but nothing dramatic. Maybe 4lbs tops. Shipping to Europe should run around $50 - $60.

This may be a stupid question (my wife says I'm full of them), but are the finished helmets wearable as a cosplay piece or it is just a display piece? In other words, can you see through the lenses?

You would want one of Valor's excellent liners, but they are definitely wearable and the lenses are like sunglasses.

Yep, what he said.

The lenses are vacuum formed, smoked acrylic and are optically clear. I stopped putting padding in helmets because most people just ripped it out to customize the fit. And Valor's helmet liners are a excellent and really recommended since it finishes the vintage look with the leather chin strap.

I just wanted to pop in and say that I picked one of these helmets up... must have been about a year or so ago, at least, from Oz, and it was worth every penny. Oz was great to deal with, fair, quick, and the helmet itself was fantastic - easy to clean up, easy to assemble, easy to finish. It has survived a lot of conventions with me since then and I would strongly recommend it.
rocketeer_helmet.jpg
rocketeer_helmet2.jpg

You may have answered this already, but that's the circumference of the inside? I'd love to get one for my husband but he has a comically large head.

You may have answered this already, but that's the circumference of the inside? I'd love to get one for my husband but he has a comically large head.

I'm not sure exactly, but I'm 24" and it's roomy on me. It's meant to be used with a considerable amount of padding, so you've got a lot of room to play with.

Oz

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back