Limited Run Rocketeer Buckles

Am I too late to the party?
Most have paid their deposit. There are some that have not replied in any capacity. I am giving them till the time that the buckles are ready to ship. Should they not reply at the point, then I will consider selling those buckles.

If someone doesn’t send you their deposit let me know, I would like to take advantage of this opportunity if I can, even though I’m late to the party. Thanks
As said in the post above: Most have paid their deposit. There are some that have not replied in any capacity. I am giving them till the time that the buckles are ready to ship. Should they not reply at the point, then I will consider selling those buckles.

Just a couple of simple photo updates: Both Printers are going steady.

nc_ohc=N2Cs3P3P7cYAX9Ip2kj&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-2.jpg

nc_ohc=EOLv9-rDmLUAX_946aS&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-1.jpg

nc_ohc=SRqiPBpMdBgAX9WNaOW&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-1.jpg

Good morning. Printing still continues. I've had a lapse in making the final parts due to delays of getting my filament delivered in timely manner due to the holidays. The only pieces left are the main bodies of the upper and lower buckle assemblies. I'm about 1/2 way done making the uppers and 1/5 done with the lowers.

nc_ohc=Fw1ULEcZs-sAX_BCYEH&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-2.jpg

Giving everyone an update. The main section of the lower buckles are done. These were the longest to print. I am now printing the last pieces which are the main portion of the upper buckle. Because I do 50%+ infill on these pieces, it takes extra time. I apprciate everyone's patience. Here is a photo of the finished parts, waiting to be put together into kits.
nc_ohc=6UL8DNAgFOEAX8JOrJy&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-2.jpg

Giving everyone an update. The main section of the lower buckles are done. These were the longest to print. I am now printing the last pieces which are the main portion of the upper buckle. Because I do 50%+ infill on these pieces, it takes extra time. I apprciate everyone's patience. Here is a photo of the finished parts, waiting to be put together into kits.
View attachment 1411784
Saweet! Thanks for the update brother!

To all those who placed their deposits on the buckle kits. the parts are done printing! I am laying them out into their respective kits, and doing a final check before they are boxed up. Keep an eye out for PM's to request the final 50% and shipping costs. Until then, here is a photo of the lower buckle kits being sorted. If I have some kits that go unpaid for, I will reach out to those who were late to be added.
nc_ohc=1kBerSsKRG4AX-0WfUM&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-1.jpg

To all those who placed their deposits on the buckle kits. the parts are done printing! I am laying them out into their respective kits, and doing a final check before they are boxed up. Keep an eye out for PM's to request the final 50% and shipping costs. Until then, here is a photo of the lower buckle kits being sorted. If I have some kits that go unpaid for, I will reach out to those who were late to be added.
View attachment 1414872
Amazing!

Shipping and final payment emails going out today. I have already sent all the Facebook messages, I will now start working on the RPF ones. As a reminder, is you are living in the USA, shipping will be priory flat rate box. If you are international, I will need to get a shipping quote. This is why I am sending out these "shipping messages". I will provide tracking numbers once they go out this week.

First round of kits just mailed off today. Tracking numbers have been sent to your FB or RPF inboxes. Still waiting on the remaining folks for the next round.
Hey brother, can you recommend a riveting tool, or maybe share a photo of the one you use?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back