Rocketeer “Veepy” Jetpack 3D printable kit project.

Joberg,
Check your area for a local Maker Space.
Its a good way to learn how to use one, before committing to a big investment.
It is cheaper than using a service bureau, even more so if you supply your own filament / resin/material etc)

I decided to tackle the Engines, which will be included with the kit. Made a lot of progress...
1601860854608.png

Joberg,
Check your area for a local Maker Space.
Its a good way to learn how to use one, before committing to a big investment.
It is cheaper than using a service bureau, even more so if you supply your own filament / resin/material etc)
Yep, looked at that route before and it`s been an ordeal trying to reserve the space and the time slot...not easy and quite frustrating. I wish someone could print that prop for me actually.

I decided to tackle the Engines, which will be included with the kit. Made a lot of progress...
View attachment 1355485
This project is simply fantastic. So much love and accuracy going into it. May I ask the inside dimensions of the engine nozzle?
Also could you please share what size fan / fan blades fit inside the upper body?

I found past threads here with pictures and dimensions but those photos are long gone so the dimensions don't line up to anything.

Last edited:
I will provide this info at its due time. If you search for my other thread you will find a link to the exact fan that is that is to be used. Motor also.

Oh and what nozzle are you referring to?

I will provide this info at its due time. If you search for my other thread you will find a link to the exact fan that is that is to be used. Motor also.

Oh and what nozzle are you referring to?
My apologies. I will reread the previous thread. I was referring to the engine nozzle which you've started modeling. Thank you kindly.

Almost done with the engines.

There will be mounts for a Light and Sound kit, and also a dedicated mount location for speakers at the top facing downwards.

There are individual injectors to attach the hoses, and dedicated insert spots at the top for ultimate ease of installation. We're shooting for perfection here!
eng1.JPG

Attachments

• eng2.JPG
    eng2.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 91
  • eng3.JPG
    eng3.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 81
  • eng4.JPG
    eng4.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 75
  • eng5.JPG
    eng5.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 78

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back