Rocketeer “Veepy” Jetpack 3D printable kit project.

Problems unzipping files. I am using a Mac, and used safari not chrome. The files downloaded fine and the first two files unzipped with no issues. Files z02 and z03 would not unzip using any program I have. Any suggestions?
did you have everything on your desktop screen? it would not let me attempt to unzip until i have everything on the desktop screen

did you have everything on your desktop screen? it would not let me attempt to unzip until i have everything on the desktop screen

Hey!!! Happy New Year!!!! Haven’t chatted with you in a while. Yes I’ve tried everything. The last two files will not open. [emoji3525]

Its a multipart archive, so it should all unzip to one folder. z02 and z03 are not separate archives. The unzipped archive should have 4 folders and 3 PDFs

Its a multipart archive, so it should all unzip to one folder. z02 and z03 are not separate archives. The unzipped archive should have 4 folders and 3 PDFs

Ahh! I did not check the first folder. I see now. I have not unzipped something like this before. I thought they were separate zip files. Learn something new everyday[emoji6]

Thanks for the replies! Happy New Year and Happy Building in 2021!

I’m sorry people seem to have issues unzipping this. It is explained in the email you receive with the links.

I’ll see about making this clearer for everyone.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will have an update to the STL files in the next few days.
If you haven’t already started printing, I suggest you hold off for the newer files. There are many refinements to the center hull.

In all likelihood this new revision will be the final version of the model.

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will have an update to the STL files in the next few days.
If you haven’t already started printing, I suggest you hold off for the newer files. There are many refinements to the center hull.

In all likelihood this new version will be the final version of the model.
Damn it, I just printed it as well ;)
gg4tssbgoe1g1pk1ngjygdz4x7fegzuupoyy9xmh&rid=giphy.gif

Here are the release notes for upcoming V1.05. Planning on making it available Sunday if all goes well.
(V 1.04 was an internal release).

V 1.05
-Refined and reshaped center hull to be slightly narrower, and with properly angled flanges where they meet the tanks.
-More accurate "eye" orifices at the top of the hull.
-Minor dimensional modification to top Radiator to fit the new hull. Old radiator will fit with very minor sanding.
-Note that the upper and middle tank sections now have different rivet pattern hole locations due to narrower hull. All other parts not mentioned here are identical to V 1.03.
-Printed Parts (Main circular vent, and center Radiator "Part 3") are identical to previous version V1.03, without changes.
-THIS IS LIKELY THE FINAL RELEASE, unless any major issues are found.

It does look beautiful...

v1051.JPG
v1052.JPG
v1053.JPG

Last edited:
Always will. Current is 1.03.
As my post indicates 1.05 will be made available Sunday.

I will put version info on the veepy page for clarity!
Question, if I already printed the two tanks, then I want to use version 1 hull right because the holes won't line up?

Thanks, and yeah I'm not stressing it at all. Especially after like 100 hours of printing lol

Last edited:
Thanks again, I'm going to probably have some downtime in the next month, and two filament printers and a UV printer at my disposal, so yeah, looking like ANOTHER ongoing project...

:D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back