rocket raccoon WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

1stage

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is one of the best threads I've read! No pretention, but a LOT of great support and collaboration... and Rocket is one of my all time favorite characters!

HyruleInfantry

Wow nope, not mine. Its on reddit too. Im getting crap that I let my kid bring a gun to school. Lol. He cant even wear face makeup to school. Bah. Lol Thanks!
I have learned over the years that there are some school rules that make absolutely no sense at all, especially the "gun to school rule."
It is clearly a toy based on its shape, size, and coloring.
No face makeup is a new one for me. Are they afraid they won't know who he really is?
All that said you did a spectacular job and the school should let him wear it for one day.

TheLadyNerd

This build is just absolutely incredible. I remember seeing it back when you started, then the final picture just yesterday on the RPF page. How absolutely amazing! I'm positively blown away. You should be very proud of the work you've done. :)

cborchardt82

I have learned over the years that there are some school rules that make absolutely no sense at all, especially the "gun to school rule."
It is clearly a toy based on its shape, size, and coloring.
No face makeup is a new one for me. Are they afraid they won't know who he really is?
All that said you did a spectacular job and the school should let him wear it for one day.
I have no idea why they didn't allow him to have makeup, its some school policy they have. No makeup of any kind even on Halloween. He has a great school education wise but they don't really do anything fun. It would have been awesome, but at least he's still enjoying it!