Rocket Raccoon Girl Costume

bitbit

I am looking to do a female Rocket Raccoon costume and I love the artwork that was done for this comic cover https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/50/3f/3a/503f3a2bead331f42cf2738d7d5bbfa3.jpg so I am taking the inspiration for that.

I have picked up some great looking faux fur fabric for the boot covers, arm/hand warmers, tail and ears.
I am thinking that I am going to get some white skinny jeans to dye orange for the pants and I am thinking of just using nylon strapping for the leg straps to attach to the belt.

I am still wondering what to do for the top. My sewing skills are not excellent so I am not looking for anything too complicated to do but I would love any feedback of ideas any of you may have.
I am also thinking that for some uses I may want a small Rocket mask but I was thinking of just the lower part of the face to cover the nose and mouth but I don't know how to do that. Does anyone have any ideas or would anyone be interested in taking a commission like that.

Thanks in advance.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back