Rock of Ages

I never finished that. The crappy, random RTS parts ruined the game for me.

Same. I felt it couldn't decide what type of game it wanted to be. I played for what I thought was a while. I loved it. Got past the weird Guitar Hero-esque parts. But the RTS, once I had to do that for a 2nd or 3rd time, I was done. And never picked it back up. I don't resell my games, so I still have it. But for something that I was so excited for that I had to PREORDER it......it was not completely what I was hoping for.

But as Solo said, there were some really fun parts.

Dunno about this one. I heard the first few lines of "Pour some sugar on me" and I had to just stop listening.

I'm normally very open minded about flicks, but this one just... I don't think I can see it on purpose. Maybe if I was on a date and she really wanted to see it.

Being a fan of that music genre....that said, I haven't seen the movie version....but DID see the musical last winter and it was hilarious and just awesome. Then, later seeing the trailer for the movie version, it totally looked like they'd changed the plot somewhat and something told me it wouldn't be as good as the live musical.....which was sold out when I went and just the overall energy in the performance was awesome, and knew they couldn't capture that on film like you would get in person.

So a couple of weeks back I was offered a ticket to see this in advance. I didn't even know it was a musical. We left about three songs in, and the studio security was all "no reentry." No problem!

But seriously I'm not a big fan of any musicals, and in this case the idea to leave was not my own. But I happily agreed.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back