Robot Monster helmet.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DMO

Here's my attempt at a Robot Monster helmet. Based on the original, but heavily influenced by the commercially produced model available several years ago. This is for display only and at 10 inches in diameter it is smaller than the original.

Attachments

• Robot_Monster.png
    Robot_Monster.png
    972.8 KB · Views: 42

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dr Jones Sr

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's amazing, Ro-Man!

Has anybody made a fullsize helmet and worn it with a flabby gorilla suit? That would be so cool.

lmgill

Sr Member
As a professional in the film industry, building specialty costumes, I have a personal rule for Halloween , which is, I can't spend more than a week building any costume. In most cases I give myself only a couple of days. Here is one I built in a day a number of years ago. (I had the cheap gorilla suit)
1614090961864.png

lmgill

Sr Member
Found this yesterday, forgot I had made it.
Todd Masters (talented, Emmy winning Makeup FX guy) had a Halloween party every year called, Monster Bash and it was not to be missed, as many of Hollywood's make up talent would attend with amazing costumes. The year I made the Robot Monster, my wife wore a 50's space suit costume. One of the photographers gave me a shot he took of us and I made it into a 50's movie poster.
1614179880801.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.