Want to Buy Robot costume help asap please

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tHinGyMAjiG

Hi Guys im new here this is my last resort I think to find someone who may be gifted in helping me make a robot costume for a planned walkabout act I wish to do but a chest panel with sound and lights with head unit be suffice until the whole costume can be created. Anyone who is UK based like me interested maybe as a hobby and wants to help me do this be appreciated too. I am no business company so money is little tight on the budget but im sure I may be able to sort something out to pay you for making this project come to life hopefully thank you Tracy B.
My past robot head units etc were made of resin too heavy and had electronic voice changer leds in the eyes automated by gloves with finger tip click switches and operated by a 9v battery hidden in chest panel sadly all that has now been stollen long time back etc and only old bits are somewhere about. Please can anyone help me and get in touch with me either by email da_fishman@hotmail.co.uk or skype me on tr8zeee

I enclose old pics of my old acts sadly now gone. Thank You again.

PS I am a big fella 6ft in height 48-50 chest 40 waist we can discuss the rest later im in training to lose weight lol and get fit as we speak :)

Attachments

• fotor_Photo(48)_jpg.jpg
    fotor_Photo(48)_jpg.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 29
  • fotor_Photo(122)_jpg.jpg
    fotor_Photo(122)_jpg.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 32
  • fotor_WP_20130830_102(1).jpg
    fotor_WP_20130830_102(1).jpg
    317 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.