RoboCop and Iron Man Armors on eBay - Scam or Legit???

Psicorp7

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I ran across these on eBay tonight and thought I would post them to the community since they looked a little hinky to me.

movie prop costume replica suit Iron Man movie prop costume suit Mark III | eBay

and

IRON Police MAN ROBOCOP - full set armor costume prop suit | eBay

The seller goes by zaxoma and I think the Iron Man photo looks quite similar to another I have seen. As I am still a tad on the new side I thought better minds with a deeper knowledge base could see if they could spot the makers of the costumes.

It all screams scam to me and I thought it would be nice to shut it down if it is and protect some buyers.

Let me know what your folks think!

If it is a scam, it's pretty good - in a bad way. It'd spend $1000 on that suit no problem. There are so many Iron Mans out there, I wouldn't know the difference. And I really have no idea what these things are worth, so to me it looks like a fair deal. It's interesting that he wants to know where you live to judge shipping...almost seems legit.

I'd ask for more pictures. Ask for him to pose with someone/something specific in front of the costume.

Well, besides the terrible spelling, and the item listing being a CD..... the iron man photo looks like TMP's armor.... one of his first or second gen.

not sure about the robocop

hes probably selling the pepakura files on a cd theres been a rise in people trying to sell the files to those who are not properly informed and they thing there getting the full suit

the ironman armor he has listed there is actually a 1:1 statue made by a member on here (forgive me, I can't remember who it is!), I'm reporting it just now.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back