Rob Paulsen voice over event in NY!

KrangPrime

Master Member
Wow, What else can I say?

For those who don't know who Mr.Paulsen is, here is a short list of characters he performers...
-Yakko
-Pinky
-Dr.Scratch and Sniff
-Raphael
-Hi-Tech
-The Mask... and the list goes on and on and on :)...

I was informed of a quickly put together voice over seminar being held on saturday at the sheratin, so after paying my dues, off we went. There where about 40 people there... a really nice, small group of fans that made it a very intimate event..

Rob spent about an hour and change talking about his life and how he got to be where he is now....and then the floor opened up to questions.. everything from how to get an agent, to how difficult is it to sing in character got asked...

and of course, he did LOTS of voice mail recordings...most as Pinky :).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=FzjfqemW66U

I take it no one else here was at this one or any of the others? :)
Neil

TROZ!

Damn, I wish I'd had a chance to see that. I had one of those interminable Land Before Time movies inflicted on me by on of my kids a few months back and suddenly heard...proto-pinky? Same general accent and he was playing the halfwit character in an evilish duo of ovaraptors.

man im so bummed i missed, i would have asked him to come into our office and try some narrating for my job. lol its so awesome to hear him do the voices, it's like an instant throwback machine.

He's done a lot of Transformer voices lately too. I remember first hearing about him back when he was doing work on Animaniacs. I've always heard he's a really nice guy, he was at a con in Pittsburgh back in 2006 I think it was.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back