RIP Yvonne Craig

I had a chance to chat with her at Wondercon 8 or 9 years ago.
Talked liked about her moving to California and a few other things.

Very nice woman.

I have met her many times, what a awesome, beautiful, genuinely nice person we have lost. From Batman's Batgirl to the Orion slave girl on Star Trek, so many iconic roles I grew up with and I am very sorry to hear this. Rest in Peace Yvonne Craig, you will be missed.

I had lunch with her once while helping some friends at a local convention.

She asked me more questions about the town we were in than anything. A very sweet woman.

When we were wrapping up the show I asked if I could get an autograph and her bags were already at the hotel.

I told her it was no biggie as meeting her was much more of an honor than having a picture.

She actually came back to the con center with an already personalized signed pic to me.

(We also cracked on Julie Newmar a bit) who was a little out there that day... She was sitting by herself writing on the rented linen tablecloths....

Anyway, that's my random Yvonne Craig story.

Super sweet lady.

Thanks for the memorable afternoon.

RIP.

:(

Just clicked the link to her obit and it errored saying the bandwith was exceeded, that's something you don't see very often for a celebrity obit and says something about her popularity if people crashed the site.

ME TV is honoring her tonight. Two Batman episodes with her and now an episode of Star Trek featuring her.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back