RIP Wade

Captain Dunsel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don’t think that this has yet been covered properly, but we recently lost an important member of the Star Wars universe: Wade.

IMG_0373.jpeg

I will aways remember the way he parked a snowspeeder in the air with such steady precision that it almost looked photoshopped into the frame.

IMG_0402.jpeg

I will remember the way he aimed his blasters in order help strike Reva’s wild saber swings and help her look like she was a super wicked-skilled Sith Lord.

IMG_0401.jpeg

Not since Dack or Porkins have I felt a loss this heavy.

I feel we were just getting to know you, Wade…Wade…did we ever get to know your last name? Even sadder.

#vengeanceforwade

Last edited:
I don’t think that this has yet been covered properly, but we recently lost an important member of the Star Wars universe: Wade.

View attachment 1731167

I will aways remember the way he parked a snowspeeder in the air with such steady precision that it almost looked photoshopped into the frame.

View attachment 1731168

I will remember the way he aimed his blasters in order help strike Reva’s wild saber swings and help her look like she was a super wicked-skilled Sith Lord.

View attachment 1731169

Not since Dack or Porkins have I felt a loss this heavy.

I feel we were just getting to know you, Wade…Wade…did we ever get to know your last name? Even sadder.

#vengeanceforwade

I think his last name was Aminit.

Wade was a punk, a tool used to elicit the same response a 6 month old has to a really great fart. Move along.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back