RIP Ryan Dunn of *******

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:MirrorminD:.

Sr Member
I dont think the news have reported it yet, but one of my buddies is friends with April and Phil (Bam's parents) and just called and told me. It happened earlier this morning, he apparently totalled his prosche going over 100mph. 2 people died not sure who the other was.

RIP buddy youll be missed :/

Life is a precious thing and living it the way most of those guys did will catch up to you one way or another.

Heres whats left of his car:

5852453317_5c67d9f513_o.jpg

5853007322_9641e69332_o.jpg

this is what it says on Wiki :
On June 20th 2011, According to Preston and Steve on WMMR 93.3, Ryan Dunn died in a car crash. Reports from TMZ states that he posted photos of him drinking with friends hours beforehand[7] At the time of the accident, Dunn was believed to have been traveling 110 miles per hour. An unidentified passenger was also found dead at the scene [7].

:( Wow... Can't condone the actions, but that is sad and not totally unexpected. I really love the ******* crew and hate seeing this.

I have never heard of this guy but it sucks that it happened. I've never seen a car that totaled either. It happened about 5-6 hours from here near Reading according to the map. Some of those roads are bad if you're sober and driving at a normal speed. Rest In peace.

He was my favorite on the show, sucks he had to go out like that, he should of known better. He was just at my buddy's Tattoo shop not to long ago here in Cleveland. RIP.

Wow. I guess that (the car being in tiny bits, in the woods) might mean it is more likely that the second reported death was a passenger in the car, rather than another driver or pedestrian. Yeah, RIP, either way. :(

I'm gutted, here.
I worked with him on a show called Commando VIP a few years ago, and he was the best thing about it! Whilst the producer and certain of the other celebs were treating those of us brought in to play "The Bad Guys" like crap, he was friendly as hell, and hung out with us as much as he could - Insisted we got fed before the celebs on one occasion, as he knew we'd been up and waiting on set for hours before they had!

Photo posted by Ryan to Twitter just hours before the wreck. Probably the last photo of him alive.

tumblr_ln2mbukD9N1qe7gfbo1_1280.jpg

I'm gutted, here.
I worked with him on a show called Commando VIP a few years ago, and he was the best thing about it! Whilst the producer and certain of the other celebs were treating those of us brought in to play "The Bad Guys" like crap, he was friendly as hell, and hung out with us as much as he could - Insisted we got fed before the celebs on one occasion, as he knew we'd been up and waiting on set for hours before they had!

Thats great to hear. Ryan really was a stand up guy. I first met him a few years ago, and would always run into him and Bam in New Hope and have a few beers with him. He truely was a great guy. As Art said, I cant condone his actions this morning but all that a side he really was an awesome guy to hang out with.

Sad news indeed,

however i think the posting the pictures of the wreck is a little out of taste imho:confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back