RIP Rowdy Roddy Piper

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SmilingOtter

Master Member
Link

He was probably my favorite wrestler. I'm glad I got to meet him once, years ago.

Plus, you know, They Live...

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Never followed the wrestling gig but "The Live" was epic and he made it so.
Definitely could have had more of a film career as far as I am concerned.

MooCriket

Master Member
So many fond memories of watching him on the WWF, especially at Wrestle Mania. Piper's Pit was always something I looked forward too seeing. I got a kick out of him in They Live. Shame he didn't do many more movies afterwords. He was a class act and died way too young.

R.I.P., Hot Rod

Sluis Van Shipyards

Master Member
Wow that's way too young to go.

Both him and Keith David had parts in the Saints Row IV game where they argue about who won the fight between them in They Live. Keith David says something like "You know that wasn't real?" :lol

Wes R

Legendary Member
RIP Roddy, we're losing the most entertaining wrestlers the WWE/WWF ever saw. They'll never match the bunch of characters we had in the 80s. He's barely even cold and the prices for his wrestling figures is sky high, and they look nothing like him.

Last edited:

Nth

Was always a fan, his original bagpipe theme music has been in my mp3 player for years.