RIP Robert Hegyes (Epstein).

I grew up watching Welcome Back, Carter in reruns in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

Funny what's happened with the cast since then.

Really, Travolta and the Gabe's wife on the show (forget her real name -- Marcia Strassman?) have been the only cast members that have had lasting careers in front of the camera.

Still stings when you see people you recognize pass away at early ages...

I grew up watching Welcome Back, Carter in reruns in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

Funny what's happened with the cast since then.

Really, Travolta and the Gabe's wife on the show (forget her real name -- Marcia Strassman?) have been the only cast members that have had lasting careers in front of the camera.

Still stings when you see people you recognize pass away at early ages...

Freddy Boom Boom Washington has maintained a career - just lower key parts. He played Joe Jackson in The Jacksons - and American Dream and various other "Lifetime" type films. Horshack was killed by Jason in one of the Friday the 13ths

Wow...way too young to go, man. I remember back in the mid 90s when MTV did this Pulp Fiction thing with him and Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs that was pretty damn funny.

Shame for him to go so young.

I thought he was great on "Welcome Back, Kotter" and had expected better things for him.
He is shockingly young to be dead.

Wolf

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back