RIP-Louie Anderson

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not to jinx anything, but on the recent DisneyPlus mini-doc about Boba Fett, I was taken aback at how old George Lucas looked and sounded.
I hate to think that way too but it has crossed my mind lately how old he's getting.

batguy

Sr Member
Not to jinx anything, but on the recent DisneyPlus mini-doc about Boba Fett, I was taken aback at how old George Lucas looked and sounded.

I noticed that too. He sounded hoarse-voiced.

I don't think he looks bad for being later 70s. But he's still got that really thick low hairline. It's rare for a caucasian guy his age. It kinda makes his older face stand out against it.

George also cleaned up his lifestyle and lost a lot of weight later in life. Sometimes that leaves your face looking a bit 'deflated'. Bill Clinton has slimmed down a lot since his presidency and his face shows it.

PoopaPapaPalps

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I loved his cartoon. One of the few "celeb-based" anything I truly enjoyed. I'm almost as surprised about his having cancer as much as Norm's. I didn't hear he was sick until today. Although the show stunk after a season and a half, he was surprisingly great in Baskets, too. A lot of the "bridge" generation is gonna be going in the next few years, I think. These guys are the last connection to the great old-timers. Louie got his start with Rodney Dangerfield doing shows at his club before breaking big.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.