RIP: Jonathan Frid

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Probe Droid

Master Member
Just received a press release from MPI Entertainment stating that actor Jonathan Frid died April 13. He was 87. Apprently, he has a cameo in the new Dark Shadows. I assume there are some fans here.

Frankly, I thought he passed years ago.

DS reunion pic

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sad to hear this. I've known one of his nieces since the mid 90's. It was always weird to look at their family pictures on the wall and see Barnabas.

yodakiller1138

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How ironic on Friday the 13th. Well RIP Jonathan. Thanks for the memories. You'll always be the the best Barnabas of them all.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
He really bought a new depth to the role of a vampire forever, changing the way that fictional being was portrayed.