RIP: Joel Goldsmith

David Arnold did the SG-1 theme song. Goldsmith did the score for all three shows. I loved his music, it's a shame.

That's sad,i loved his music in Stargate especially Stargate:Atlantis. I agree IRONMAN,he went too young. :(

R.I.P. Joel,thank you for your music.

David Arnold did the SG-1 theme song. Goldsmith did the score for all three shows. I loved his music, it's a shame.
Not to argue too much in this thread, but why is David Arnold credited on the movie soundtrack as "music by" and mentioned solely in the movie commentary as the composer. No mention of a Goldsmith at all anywhere.

Well, this is still as sad today as it was in 2012.

On a brighter note, one of the cooler Stargate items I was able to get ahold of a few years back is a Stargate Continuum Soundtrack signed by Mr Goldsmith.

Well, this is still as sad today as it was in 2012.

On a brighter note, one of the cooler Stargate items I was able to get ahold of a few years back is a Stargate Continuum Soundtrack signed by Mr Goldsmith.

Great thing to have :)
I feel like re-watching SG-1, on blu-ray, remastered in 1080p :(

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back