RIP Chrissy Amphlett

Jet Beetle

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Wow. She was so young but that's the way that ******* cancer is - "Touch Myself" was the song every guy wanted his girl to dedicate to him.

RIP Chrissy

Feraud

Sr Member
How unfortunate. I'm always saddened to read about creative and positive people who are stuck down by cruel illness while others stumble into remission with barely a grateful nod. Personally I have two family members who survived devastating diseases and are as petty and small minded as they were before the illness. Life is a crapshoot..

Force Commander

Sr Member
This has occupied my thoughts all day. It made it easy to decide what music to listen to while mowing the lawn. Not a single bad song in all of the Divinyls catalog.

Nwerke

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My feelings exactly. It's not often a celebrity's death really affects me much but this is one of the exceptions. Sigh. Life, you are a bitch.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.