RIP Alan Thicke

jcoffman99

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Died of heart attack while playing hockey with his son. I just saw him last night on a new episode of Fuller House. I was a big Growing Pains fan. :(

For those of us who grew up in the 80s and before it's an eye opener as alot of our parents are that age and it makes you think. Sadly we're going to start losing more and more of the stars we grew up with.

For those of us who grew up in the 80s and before it's an eye opener as alot of our parents are that age and it makes you think. Sadly we're going to start losing more and more of the stars we grew up with.

Yeah
it's weird... a decade or two ago my dad would constantly say "oh! so and so died... he was big when I was a kid..." and I'd SORT of know who he was talking about, but just shrugged and went on with my day.

Now my kids watching me constantly go "Holy crap! so and so died! I grew up on that guys shows!" and she just shrugs "never heard of him"

Cycle continues.

Can you imagine that one day you'll read "Tom Cruise has died at age 139"... though he'll look like he was only 45.

Man, 2016 is putting them down one after another ! I just watched him on his show the other day. Right before Christmas too. Thoughts and prayers for his family.

This is now like the 5th, maybe more person from Hollywood to die at 69. Kinda creepy too, as my Dad just turned 70 a few months ago. Too close.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back