Ring of the Schwartz (Downside)

Figured I'd post a couple pics of my Schwartz Ring I made to go along with my Dark Helmet Costume. Not exactly screen accurate, but it was literally made in 2 hours before a costume party.

I had trouble uploading the pictures, so here is an album on imgur

Photo Album - Imgur

Gorgot3000 made the helmet, chest details and belt buckle for my costume.

Thanks! I think it's close enough to be passable, I'm digging your ring as well, (I used your pictures for reference). Overall I'm very happy with 1. The quality of your worksmanship, and 2. How close to screen accurate my costume came out, it was a big hit.

That whole costume is awesome man! Where did you source out the parts? Namely the helmet! Hahaha...you fabricate them yourself?

The helmet was what was holding me back from making this project, I had attempted it before but could not get it right. When I saw Gorgot making a run of them, I had to have one. I wish I could take credit for the hardest part. The rest of the costume is pretty much a one piece spandex suit from ebay, some punk rock spikes, darth vader costume gloves, and craft foam and velcro.

Gorgot's helmet is fantastic. do your self a favor and get it from him.

nice work deadringer. i need to get a schwartz ring still.

I could probably pop a resin copy of that one, it's not perfect, but it;s definitely passable. If you PM me your address Ill send you one when i make a mold.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back