Riley's Majora's Mask!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Palendrome

Hey everyone!

Junkyard Thread (Chyeah!, they're for sale!): http://www.therpf.com/f13/majoras-mask-replicas-145045/#post2217457

I just finished my Majora's Mask after over three months of working toward making a prototype with as-authentic-as-possible features. I published an Instructable (04/14/12) as a guide if anyone is interested in following some of my methods to take his or her own!

Here you go:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Replica

I'll attach a few pictures for you all to take a look at. The gist of the project was that it was sculpted from wood, cast in resin in a plaster mold, cleaned up and detailed, and molded in silicon (cast in resin). Take a look at some pictures and let me know what you think. Feel free to criticize! Send me an message if you have any questions.

Thanks!
-Riley

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

deadbolt

Sr Member
Very cool, great work on that paint job! :thumbsup

All you need now is a lifesize skull kid statue to put it on. :love

-Carson