Riddler costume question

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by ArkhamNightmare, Jan 3, 2012.

1. ArkhamNightmare

ArkhamNightmare Member

Has anyone ever cosplayed or seen pics of someone cosplaying the Riddler / Edward Nygma (voiced by Robert Englund) in the costume from the animated "The Batman" series... or even the "The Batman" version of the Joker? I caught a re-run of some of the episodes a few days ago and could not help but think how neat it would be to cosplay those particular costumes.

Riddler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Joker

[​IMG]

Torn Straight Jacket Joker

[​IMG]

Just thought they woud be cool costumes to cosplay since I personally have never seen anyone do these versions.

2. ironspider

ironspider New Member

yes but not quite like this

3. ArkhamNightmare

ArkhamNightmare Member

Hmmm... I would actually like to see a close replica of a costume like the Riddlers in the "The Batman" verse. I have a friend, who when she gets the time is actually going to try & draw a pattern for the costume and what not and see what all we can do with it. :)

4. CaptainWales

CaptainWales Well-Known Member

It's funny I was looking for a Batman Begins scarecrow straightjacket and came across a place that made custom joker straightjackets based on this design. I always admired The Batman series for their re-design of the villains, they provide some cool takes on established characters.

5. brulafu

brulafu Active Member

I had started to design a Lycra suit For the riddler, seems fairly easy, but I've not got the physique to pull it off lol !!

6. ArkhamNightmare

ArkhamNightmare Member

Agrees... :thumbsup

7. ArkhamNightmare

ArkhamNightmare Member

I'm working on my physique as it is...lol. I'd like to pull off a Nolan style or 60's B-man style Catwoman costume for the DKR premier.... Which means I need to loose about 10 more lbs and do a LOT more toning....

I'm currently enjoying my salad while my husband enjoys his Chicken Fried Steak... :angry