Limited Run Resin Necromonger Dagger - 2nd run interest list

tmax

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
1st Run - Complete
2nd Run - Interest list open (no deposit required)

Hey all. We have recently been given access to a production made handle & blade of the Necromonger Knife from The Chronicles of Riddick...

yuMEhf9.jpg

Of course, this is the knife that the Lord Marshall gives Riddick, prompting the line "I think it's a half gram heavy on the back end." Eventually Riddick kills him with the same knife.

e3LWK2t.png

fTiOIpG.png

l8JjTzL.png

We will offering a limited run of resin cast knives, finished ready to display. Here's an example of a screen used stunt knife...

HLIwm4i.jpg

The handle and blade we have are production made items. The handle is 1st generation from original production molds. The blade is laser cut timber, the same as the hero blade and will be used as a master for molding.

bHbC7DG.jpg

The molds and casts will be produced by an industry pro in Cali. He will ship the parts to my workshop in Canada where I will prep, assemble and finish them. Time frame will be a few months.

Price is $250 for a finished knife, plus $25 shipping worldwide

If you're keen, please pay a deposit of $125 via Paypal - tarrymortlock@gmail.com
Please include your RPF name in the Paypal details.
The remaining $125 (plus $25 shipping) is to be paid once the knives are completed prior to shipping.

Super stoked to be able offer these to you all. (y)

1st Run - Complete
1. Sean - Received
2. Sean - Received
3. Nidgit - Received
4. dmccue - Received
5. Max (non RPF member) - Received
6. Max (non RPF member) - Received
7. Alan (non RPF member) - Received
8. Stormshadow - Received
9. Retroneon - Received
10. tmax - Received

2nd Run - Interest List
1. tlh2865
2. Michael (Etsy customer)

Last edited:
Please increase my order to two knifes bro. Hard to believe people are not jumping on this. This is a cast of the original knife casted that was handed to Riddick by the lord Marshal. Not going to find that on EBay

Last edited:
Please increase my order to two knifes bro. Hard to believe people are not jumping on this. This is a cast of the original knife casted that was handed to Riddick by the lord Marshal. Not going to find that on EBay

Done bro. Yeah I'm a little surprised myself. Maybe coz it's so close to Christmas?

I've been contemplating getting in on this run but kept talking myself out of it since I've purchased so many other items recently. However, It's such a cool prop replica that I can't miss out on it. Please put me down for one.

I've been contemplating getting in on this run but kept talking myself out of it since I've purchased so many other items recently. However, It's such a cool prop replica that I can't miss out on it. Please put me down for one.

Ha ha I know what that’s like. But good on you for pushing through. ;)

Deposit received with thanks. (y)

Some fun news this today, my brother-in-law Max worked on the Riddick films, in fact he stunt-doubled for The Lord Marshall. This is him on screen as a Slam in-mate...

cwRtURv.png

3WgdA8o.png

And with Vin...

wkXAG4K.jpg

Anyway, he is on board for a knife which we are going to frame and give Brad Allan who was the stunt co-ordinator for the film. There's a bit of a story behind it too as Brad had wanted Vin's spinning knife trick to be a real in-frame stunt, but they couldn't find anyone who could pull it off, so David (the director) opted for a CG effect instead. Max (who is currently working with Brad) thinks it'll be classic to give Brad one of these as a momento. Shhhh, don't tell him. Lol.

Last edited:
Handles are cast!

wwkDUX7.jpg

Just have to mold and cast the 2 spikes for each knife then casting will be done.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back