Riddick: My first Screen worn Prop

A few weeks ago I bought my first Screen worn costume.
It is from the movie "The Chronicles of Riddick." It is the
Helmet/Armor/Gloves/and boots from a soldier from a Meccan
soldier from "Helion Prime." I love the items. I am commissioning
a helmet case for it to be placed on display. Eventually I'd love
to get a mannequin to display the entire costume, but I don't
have the room for it right now. Here are the first series of pictures...

Congratulations on your purchase mate :D ....you should also post some pics of the armour, gloves and boots :D

Good purchase! I was looking at getting a Meccan guard myself a couple of years ago, the quality of the props and costumes from Riddick is fabulous. I ended up with a Necromonger instead... everyone loves the bad guys right?

I'm a big fan of the Helion soldier's costumes, I think they're one of the most over looked costumes from the film, but one of the most beautifully designed and well made

Good purchase! I was looking at getting a Meccan guard myself a couple of years ago, the quality of the props and costumes from Riddick is fabulous. I ended up with a Necromonger instead... everyone loves the bad guys right?

I love the Bad guys too.
I have a Necromonger costume on the "wish list," but I really don't have a whole lot of space for displaying an entire costume. I really just want a "Necro" helmet. I'd be satisfied with that. So if anybody has one, or sees one for sale, send em my way..... ;)

I'm a big fan of the Helion soldier's costumes, I think they're one of the most over looked costumes from the film, but one of the most beautifully designed and well made

They are really detailed. The design, and texture, of the helmet is really awesome. I was more than impressed when I got it in the mail....

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back