Riddick Knife

Eaglewood

Sr Member
Hey all,
I am looking for the Knife that was used in the Chronicles of Ridddick---not the sabertooth knives, but the one that was used in the last scene --the old one that he used to kill the Lord Marshall--

If anyone has information on this one, It would be greatly appreciated. I would like to even make one myself if someone has a drawing, picture, prototype, replica, etc. I would be very generous in return.
Thanks

Clay

I don't believe that particular knife was ever identified, but I do believe that a member here owns or atleast has pictures of the hero prop... maybe he'll chime in

Originally posted by allosaur176@Dec 13 2005, 05:06 PM
I don't believe that particular knife was ever identified, but I do believe that a member here owns or atleast has pictures of the hero prop... maybe he'll chime in
[snapback]1134893[/snapback]​
I will email pics of my knife to you , hero stunt knife from riddick

Doug

Originally posted by armourerdoug@Dec 13 2005, 02:09 PM
Doug, I'd appreciate those pics as well, please. :) I have a few of my own of other hero and stunt blades from the film. What other Riddick props do you have? Would love to swap pics.

proprunner@aol.com

Thanks.

- Gabe

Originally posted by armourerdoug@Dec 13 2005, 10:09 PM

Doug
[snapback]1135169[/snapback]​

What's a hero stunt knife, is it the hero or stunt?

Originally posted by Lawgiver+Dec 15 2005, 07:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lawgiver @ Dec 15 2005, 07:06 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-armourerdoug
@Dec 13 2005, 10:09 PM

Doug
[snapback]1135169[/snapback]​

What's a hero stunt knife, is it the hero or stunt?
[snapback]1136337[/snapback]​
[/b]

Doug,
Her there--Just wanted to give you a little update here on this one as well. I am still working on it--I have the half casts done if you wnat one of those, they would look great in a display frame with a nice background--I am still working on the full mold and also have located a source to get the scanning done for a LOT cheaper that what I have been finding. Just have to wait a bit as they dont have the machine up and running yet as it is new. Then I can get some files and get started. I will send your original back after I get the full mold and scan done.

Thanks for the patience.

PL_-Resend me your info--I had to wipe out my computer and rebuild it--We thought that everyhing got backed up to the external hard drive, but Murphy was here I guess.

send me an email to clay@appliedmetal.com

Thanks

Clay

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back