Rick Moranis attacked in NYC

I would say, “Who would do this?”, but the video in the last comment actually sums it up pretty well, unfortunately. Sorry to hear it, never thought anyone would want to punch Rick Moranis.

I hope they find the guy and he gets beaten in jail by a bunch of fans. This isn't the first time I've heard of people doing this crap to seniors out of nowhere in NYC.

If he'd looked like this at the time I doubt it would have happened.

Rick-Moranis-in-Ghostbusters.jpg

Still, I hope they catch the scum that did it. Nobody hurts Rick Moranis in this town and gets away with it!

Yeah, well, when you have a population density of 85.2 people per square mile versus 66,940 it makes it a bit easier to see it coming.

That, and situational awareness.
I've lived and big cities and small towns and I understand what you are saying, but this isn't something you can see coming. Doesn't matter what town you're in. You're walking down the street and someone is walking past. Things seem fine and out of no where there's a fist punching you in the head. Yeah, kinda hard to see that coming at random. Doesn't matter where.

I've lived and big cities and small towns and I understand what you are saying, but this isn't something you can see coming. Doesn't matter what town you're in. You're walking down the street and someone is walking past. Things seem fine and out of no where there's a fist punching you in the head. Yeah, kinda hard to see that coming at random. Doesn't matter where.
Big town... small town... it happens everywhere! Happened to me twice in college and both times were in a small town.

The first time a group of friends and I were walking, having just left a Burger King. A group of guys were walking towards us and we casually moved to the right so we all could pass each other easily on the sidewalk and without warning, as I’m sipping a drink, I see a fist out of the corner of my eye. Next thing I know two of our group of three are laying in the bushes and the other group of guys ran off down the street. The second time I was by myself, talking on a pay phone. I turned around and there were three guys walking up. One guy walked right up and pressed the hang up button on the phone as I was talking, then as I was looking at him thinking of what to say, I got hit from the side by his friend. They ran off as I fell to the ground. And those were both in small towns.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back