Rick Grimes Walking Dead Trouser Pants Belt

Webley

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone been able to ID the manufacturer of the black roller buckle belt that Andrew Lincoln (a.k.a. Rick Grimes) wore underneath his duty belt?

I know “most any one will do” but am trying to stay as authentic as possible with the real deal items.

Thanks.

Did you ever find it? I have been researching and came up with this...

Image8.jpg

It's a 7 hole belt like the one on screen, has a single stitch around the outer edges, the loop has two stitches and the buckle has a roller that has a slight irregular shape to it.

Image7a.jpg

Image8c.jpg

Image8b.jpg

In the photo the buckle looks brass but like a lot of times the color is hard to tell due to lighting and filters.

Apart from confirming the buckle color I think it looks quite accurate.

It's a gun belt made by Relentless the model is The Ultimate.

Last edited:
Did you ever find it? I have been researching and came up with this...

View attachment 1019555

It's a 7 hole belt like the one on screen, has a single stitch around the outer edges, the loop has two stitches and the buckle has a roller that has a slight irregular shape to it.

View attachment 1019554

View attachment 1019556

View attachment 1019543

In the photo the buckle looks brass but like a lot of times the color is hard to tell due to lighting and filters.

Apart from confirming the buckle color I think it looks quite accurate.

It's a gun belt made by Relentless the model is The Ultimate.

Nice find. I do think that it should be brass. If you look at the studs on the jeans that Rick is wearing you can see that they're white metallic, so the belt buckle should also be white metallic in that picture, but it's clearly not. Or there's some funny lighting going on here...
Either way, I think you may be onto something.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back