rhino paint on truck bed liner

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mikeincan

anyone ever try to use the rhino paint on truck bed liner or something simliar to it to use as texture or as a skin on a mr i suit?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TokyoRose

It's pretty rigid when it sets, isn't it?

I don't imagine it would have very good movement or flexibility, if any? Seems like it would be better suited to static props, like armor and weapons, not to a costume that would be constantly stretching and moving around. It could potentially be used just in certain areas, like say the shoulders or the chest to add some texture but I honestly just see it cracking. I could be wrong, but I can't imagine it holding up to the type of stress it would be put through.

mikeincan

i honestly have no idea of when it dries if it turns out to be a rigid poece of plastic or not did not think if it did or not