Rex-Huntress *Update 21-10-09*

That blows!, I am liking this new one, actually matches the upper body, very impressive!.

haha thanks! i just ran out of paint near the end :)

SPOTS!!

100_3213.jpg

100_3212.jpg

100_3211.jpg

100_3213.jpg

100_3212.jpg

100_3211.jpg

looking good, and mannequins always have stupid poses, at least yours doesn't look like a camp midget predator when he is suited up

Got some new quills from froggy in the post this morning, so heres my mask re-quilled. Does anyone know how many i stand to loose at the expo in 2 weeks? i may need to buy more from him.

Piccies!
100_3220.jpg

100_3219.jpg

peyton!! she be...decapitated!!! DX

100_3220.jpg

100_3219.jpg

are you planning on putting a Bio over the mask? if so, probably should count on losing some of them. Hell ..I broke two off just test fitting the bio to my mask

are you planning on putting a Bio over the mask? if so, probably should count on losing some of them. Hell ..I broke two off just test fitting the bio to my mask

hm nah, i dont think i can get one in the time ive got so im just wearing my mask as it is

Another update;

Added the top netting, which makes her look SO much better, put in the bridge between the two face huggers and shes got an arm band of bones now.

100_3228.jpg

100_3228.jpg

Cool. I love to see the different versions of female predators. I wonder if anyone has thought about doing a body paint version instead of using skins yet? It would sorta have a look like Mistque's skin in Xmen. Who made the sign? Anyhow nice job.

I got my backpack this morning, its a AVP dragon skin fibre glass one and its very heavy, im quite small too so i have a problem, how to i attach it to the back of my suit without putting too much strain on my back? hulp lol

ummm, mebbe make your shoulders and hips carry the weight with some clever strapping?

I guess i could find a way of doing that, im actually concidering giving the backpack a miss for this expo but im not sure.
Anyway heres some photos on what i did today in the garage;

Re-painted the face huggers on the chest;
100_3230.jpg

i tried the top back ontoday too and im finding it VERY tight, so i need to find a way of making it looser and the elbows are STILL cracking..bah.

Parts;
100_3231.jpg

100_3232.jpg

100_3233.jpg

100_3234.jpg

Im now starting to suffer from a lack of time in the next week so i wont have the opportunity to get my anklets together, so i came up with this idea, which will also match the leather of the belt and the top;
100_3236.jpg

....... ;)

100_3230.jpg

100_3231.jpg

100_3232.jpg

100_3233.jpg

100_3234.jpg

100_3236.jpg

surely they should be boobie-huggers and not facehuggers? suit wil be fine for expo thingy, wish i could get the time off work to swing by, but oh wel, maybe next year. you'll find it will all come together before you run out of time and it will only be you noticing bits that aren't finished

cool suits comming a long nicely iv bin working on a mold of my wolf chest plate i will be casting from it this week but iv got a funny felling i may of sculpted it to small so if i have and the 2 casts i do are to small for me you can have them there should make for some cool breast plates ill pm you and let you know if they came out ok or not ;)

Looks great!

The anklets look like leg warmers

Well it is gnna be cold in october haha :p

surely they should be boobie-huggers and not facehuggers? suit wil be fine for expo thingy, wish i could get the time off work to swing by, but oh wel, maybe next year. you'll find it will all come together before you run out of time and it will only be you noticing bits that aren't finished

yeah you have a point lol people are usually too busy spazzing about the fact theres a predator, not that its half finnished !

cool suits comming a long nicely iv bin working on a mold of my wolf chest plate i will be casting from it this week but iv got a funny felling i may of sculpted it to small so if i have and the 2 casts i do are to small for me you can have them there should make for some cool breast plates ill pm you and let you know if they came out ok or not

Really!? ;) dude thats real nice of you ;) thanks a hell of a lot ^^

Ahhhh God! My tea went cold!!! >.<

Backpacks almost done so heres some photos!
100_3241.jpg

100_3239.jpg.gif

Its awefully hard to suit up n take photos whenn ur the only one in the house! But heres a test run, without the backpack as i still need to sort the strapping on it,
excuse the blurry first one;
100_3243.jpg

100_3244.jpg

And of course i HAD to do a video XD heres a link,
I had abit of a stumble when i come back through the door but thats pretty much normal for me haha, what do you guys think of this fem pred then?

http://s462.photobucket.com/albums/qq349/R...nt=100_3246.flv

100_3241.jpg

100_3239.jpg.gif

100_3243.jpg

100_3244.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back