Rex-Huntress *Update 21-10-09*

Tetsuo

My now old suit is in much need of an update so im gunna start a new one, some people might remember my old suit being called yeynde, but im thinking of upgrading my "hunter" to a "huntress" theres not many female preds out there so im gunna change mine lol!
Heres my suit as it stands now, ive changed the belt and the cannon since my last WIP thread and im in the process of buying new waist armor off Usurper. :lol:

100_3148.jpg

100_3146.jpg

100_3145.jpg

100_3141.jpg

100_3148.jpg

100_3146.jpg

100_3145.jpg

100_3141.jpg

i want to make a huntress this is my frist time andi need to know wut to use plz pm me back so far no one has said anything to massages so plz be the frist one that does say anything

i want to make a huntress this is my frist time andi need to know wut to use plz pm me back so far no one has said anything to massages so plz be the frist one that does say anything

hey pred king ^^ sorry to hear that alot of the guys on here use latex moulds which they build themselves and you can PM them and commision parts, other wise its worth looking in the huntorials for some budget idea's for your first suit ^^
my armor on this one is made out of pringes tubes and fun foam. its amazing what you can do with a few household things.

Woo! I like the concept you have =) The more Huntresses the better for world domination! muah ha ha ha hehe I kid, but it looks great so far!!

haha thanks guys! had a great weekend of getting covered in paint and latex and all sorts at my best mates house (tia_monster) we got the majority of the skin done, after staying up till about 3 am on sunday and having a very annoying faulty airbrush gun -_-. SO heres some pictures of the skin on me, we lacked a manequin so tia had to do the paint work for me, im really happy with it, even if she does keep saying she dosent like it! RWAR!...and excuse the silly poses

IMG_9907.jpg

IMG_9912.jpg

IMG_9914.jpg

Ive added some leather thonging to my dreads and some beads just for a bit of detail , the top skins not finnished yet but we had major issues getting that off me after i stood for 6 hours being sprayed! :lol:

the only thing im unsure about is my mask, i think it looks too big but i asked Pred paul and he said its hard to tell when ive not got the armor on yet....
what say you D:

IMG_9907.jpg

IMG_9912.jpg

IMG_9914.jpg

I say yes,...try to keep the suit from "bunching" up in the knee and elbow area.

one idea to keep that to a minimum is to use elastic bandsd sewn into the leg section and pulled down to your ankle and for your upper elbow is to loop the band around your index finger..i've seen others use that method and it's worked.

that second picture looks the begining of something very cool

Rock on

Andrew

thanks again guys lol heres some pictures of the beads and thonging in the dreds and the fantastic armor i got off usurper;
100_3149.jpg

100_3151.jpg

100_3149.jpg

100_3151.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back