REWARD: Looking for production photo

Darthmagpie

Hello all,
I was very fortunate to aquire this Screen-used prop today from gjustis and I am really excited.
I am looking for a hi res photo of the screen cap below.

If someone can find a production photo or somthing that has a more straight on shot(anything really) of the console I will Send a FREE Tusken Raider Kit.
Thanks all for looking. Ben (darthmagpie@verizon.net)

panel.JPG

screencappanel.JPG

Thanks Wackychimp.

<div class='quotetop'>(Darthmagpie @ May 25 2006, 12:45 AM) [snapback]1250124[/snapback]</div>
Hello all,
I was very fortunate to aquire this Screen-used prop today from gjustis and I am really excited.
I am looking for a hi res photo of the screen cap below and/ or someone who can point me in the
right direction of a production photo or somthing that has a more straight on shot(anything really)
Thanks all for looking, the smallest amount of help appreciated. Ben (darthmagpie@verizon.net)

panel.JPG

screencappanel.JPG

Thanks Wackychimp.
[/b]

Anyone? It will be appreciated.

There might not be an official photo of this scene. Perhaps a film cel of the scene can be scanned and used to create a high resolution photo. Might be tough to locate a very specific cel though from the film. If the scene made any trailer than the trailer in film format should not be too tough to find. DVD captures printed on photo paper really do not look that bad I think though. If you have not tried that perhaps you should so you can see what quality you can easily get anytime.

Kris was kind enough to send me some screen caps (which I am happy with) To which i sent him a kit for my appreciation. I was hopping to find a production photo from say a documentery, an insider on set construction, or something of the like. The production photo does not need to be high res. Thanks for your interest, Ben

<div class='quotetop'>(Darthmagpie @ May 29 2006, 04:23 PM) [snapback]1252600[/snapback]</div>
Kris was kind enough to send me some screen caps (which I am happy with) To which i sent him a kit for my appreciation. I was hopping to find a production photo from say a documentery, an insider on set construction, or something of the like. The production photo does not need to be high res. Thanks for your interest, Ben
[/b]

Well yeah :$ It was just some screencaps. I searched trough my galleries, and didn't find a thing.. :confused But I'm glad to hear the screencaps will help :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back