sabres21768

Hellz yeah!

Coming soon from Revoltech.

revoltechpred.jpg

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/iam-cybergundam/article?mid=41054

revoltechpred.jpg

I'm so getting that figure lol. Now we need is a Revoltech Alien

Edit:
Never mind lol that have the queen coming out. I do like the line up of figures coming out, may get a few of them as well.

Here's a closer look at this one.

Great looking sculpt. I do hope there is a "masked" head to go with it.

I'm thinking there will be. Probably a SE edition or some thing, Revoltech dose make tons of limited ones. I can see them making a clear version and a helmeted version.

No, no release date has been announced yet.
hey sabres, you seen the alien and egg w/ facehugger that they put out to go with this? go to bigbadtoystore.com, looks pretty damn good. the alien looks fully pose-able though. (i know ice mentioned this)

anyway, i can't wait for this friggin thing!!

hey sabres, you seen the alien and egg w/ facehugger that they put out to go with this? go to bigbadtoystore.com, looks pretty damn good. the alien looks fully pose-able though. (i know ice mentioned this)

anyway, i can't wait for this friggin thing!!

Yep, I've got 2 of the Alien figs on pre-order.

Actually, this Predator will be just as poseble as the Alien.

Revoltech is making these and all Revoltech figures are super poseable.

This one pictured is just the initial sculpt, before the articulation has been added.

Yep, I've got 2 of the Alien figs on pre-order.

Actually, this Predator will be just as poseble as the Alien.

Revoltech is making these and all Revoltech figures are super poseable.

This one pictured is just the initial sculpt, before the articulation has been added.
god i was hopin!! that's so awesome then man!! fuckin A i'm excited

Is it just me or are the thighs on this figure are a lil short or fat for the rest of the body? it seems to me they should have gone with a longer legs or skinnier to make it look more athletic.somehow he looks a lil stumpy to me.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back