REVOLTECH ALIEN WARRIOR

BENSIN

Sr Member
c20100725_wf_revo023_cs1w1_525x700custom.jpg

I think this is a custom figure though. :D

SWEET! What threw me off was the URL in the pic says 'custom' in it. ...but if it's legit, that's REALLY cool looking.

Sadly though, a few guys over on another forum I'm on are speculating that the Predator Revoltech figure might have been CANCELED! Kaiyodo's display at the summer festival don't show anything Predator related, just the Alien Queen, and I agree that it looks like P1 has been canceled. If that turns out to be the case indeed, then I'm super disappointed. :D I'd take one of those over NECA product any day.

yup it's legit it's from revoltech... I'm only waiting for the revoltech predator :D

this will be a good comeback of articulated predator since microman predator...

Sabes, you hear anything on the Revoltech Predator at all? I'm starting to think it may have been axed for real.

They did some justice for these filthy space roaches, but not to the Predator it seems. I'm really liking the warrior.

SWEET! What threw me off was the URL in the pic says 'custom' in it. ...but if it's legit, that's REALLY cool looking.

Sadly though, a few guys over on another forum I'm on are speculating that the Predator Revoltech figure might have been CANCELED! Kaiyodo's display at the summer festival don't show anything Predator related, just the Alien Queen, and I agree that it looks like P1 has been canceled. If that turns out to be the case indeed, then I'm super disappointed. :) I'd take one of those over NECA product any day.

thats fuckin scary...... i wish it could live in my room lifesize

Ive seen them there great little figs the queen I just pick up the P1 its nice

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back