REVOLTECH Alien Queen NEW PICS!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tatsu

The O RLY & YA RLY replies got me in stitches :) That Queen is bad-ass & I can't wait to see if they do release a Predator one.

hellonearth

holy hell that is just too friggin awesome, looks great! i take back anything i've ever said about revoltechs sculpts, superb!

StoneHeart

Wow the queen looks really good.
Question tho, I saw a pic of the underside of her crown and it looks like the ridges are highlighted with bony yellow paint.
Are they? I don't think the queen in the movie had a paint app like that did it?