Review of SyFy's new tv show Hollywood Treasure

Last week, NBC/Universal’s publicity department sent Movie Prop Collectors an advance rough copy of the first two episodes of Joe Maddalena’s new SyFy Channel reality show, Hollywood Treasure.

You can read the review :thumbsup HERE.

I agree Jedi, it is a cool show that will benefit the hobby.

Joe and his team really enjoy what they do and that comes through in the show. It was really exciting to watch.

I saw a review by The National Enquirer today and they loved it. That believe it or not, is a good sign, as they have attacked new shows in the past.

I agree Jedi, it is a cool show that will benefit the hobby.

Joe and his team really enjoy what they do and that comes through in the show. It was really exciting to watch.

I saw a review by The National Enquirer today and they loved it. That believe it or not, is a good sign, as they have attacked new shows in the past.

Isnt the National Enquirer the same publication that says Elvis is still alive with 5 alien wives?

Hi Guys , I will be on the show I think the first episode, I really tried to deliver a good show, so I hope you guys enjoy it, my piece is on batsuits , My Batmobile and sculptures.
Thanks Guys.

anyone catch this? I thought it was pretty good, didnt realize it was going to be following Profiles In History.

Fun show. I'm not the biggest fan of Batman Forever as a film but those costumes and the setup is really impresssive. And a street legal Batmobile with sliding canopy!

Gotta love the fact that Starship Troopers still brings in the cash :) good show, but I hope they do more research then some BS 480i screen pause caps off standard dvd's... mabey they should contact me for 1080p stuff :)

yeah, thats probably why alot of their items end up not being what they say they are, they dont seem to do alot of research, or even have the time to.

What a great show! I will be watching every week.

Bobby, you did a great job! I have to get down there and check out that joker in person.

Yeah I also really enjoyed the show last night! Will definitely be catching this every week!

Very cool Batman collection, Bobby! Everything was very nicely displayed. You're also an amazing sculptor!

I watched it as well and I was curious if you were lurking here Bobby. :) That Heath Ledger Joker looked so real it was freaking uncanny!!!

Of the other stuff I saw, the show looks promising as long as they don't try to interject any silly conflict into it as it should be the props that tell the stories. The authentication of the Mary Poppins carpet bag was fascinating to watch. Talk about having one really cool raffle prize in your basement all those years!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back