Review of neca temple guard

City90pet

Overall, I like this figure. The only thing that bothers me is that his trophy necklace is put on upside down, which I can fix. The joint in his chest has very limited movement. Also his right hand is closed, the left is open to hold his spear. He comes with lots of tiny accessories, but to be honest, I would rather have his wrist gauntlet light up!!!! I'm going to add pictures so you guys can see for yourselves, I am going to order the other two figures from this set tonight.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last picture :D is the best picture :p
Good set(y)
(and i am waiting my ordered HulkBuster in 2 days) i know, its not about predators, just want 2 share =___=

Last picture :D is the best picture :p
Good set(y)
(and i am waiting my ordered HulkBuster in 2 days) i know, its not about predators, just want 2 share =___=
Thanks Jmen!!!! I do think you should share the hulk figure!!!! I would love to see it!!! It sucks waiting for things in the mail, but atleast its on its way!!! And the predator plushie...it was too cute to not get, I can at least snuggle with him at night;) I'm really anxious for the new Neca 1/4 city hunter to be released!!!! I might not be able to wait much longer!!!!

Thanks Jmen!!!! I do think you should share the hulk figure!!!! I would love to see it!!! It sucks waiting for things in the mail, but atleast its on its way!!! And the predator plushie...it was too cute to not get, I can at least snuggle with him at night;) I'm really anxious for the new Neca 1/4 city hunter to be released!!!! I might not be able to wait much longer!!!!
Hah))) =___=
and yes, i will share my HulkBuster, but after repainting. u know, this figures sometimes looks not very well. i will share the link before\after painting, when it will be done.
anyway - plushie is the best! :)

Could never get into the Neca 7" line, even though they have the biggest range of figures the tiny accessories just didnt appeal to me. It was 1/4's or Sideshow but DAMN the prices are way up there so maybe the smaller line will be the way to go here on in. I love the 1/1 Temple Guard bio it's awesome. Thanks for sharing and to you Jmen...Hulk Rules, Buster drools lol

Could never get into the Neca 7" line, even though they have the biggest range of figures the tiny accessories just didnt appeal to me. It was 1/4's or Sideshow but DAMN the prices are way up there so maybe the smaller line will be the way to go here on in. I love the 1/1 Temple Guard bio it's awesome. Thanks for sharing and to you Jmen...Hulk Rules, Buster drools lol
Get one!!! They get better and better everytime neca releases a new line!!! But the 1/4 scales are really very nice too!!! I have 8 of them, the only issue is finding a place to put them! But just get one 7 inch, and I guarantee you will enjoy it, there's nothing better than opening a new predator figure!!

^^^ I really liked P1 and P2 of yours chilling out hahaha It's good to be a Pred in your temple ;) Anyway havent seen masked P2 so do you have it or you plan to purchase incoming P2 with LED light up feature.

Although I agree they're cool as hell and who wouldn't enjoy having one/ some of them, the 1/4 scale releases in addition to the 1/6 scale Hot Toys series' are too big (space issue) and prohibitively expensive for me. Although I've been seeing a disappointing amount of often harsh criticism and complaint about the 1/10 scale line of NECA pieces, I've been very happy with the sculpting & detail quality of all the Predators I've bought so far (barring a few knock-off's from China that, being newer to this, was a learning experience for me). And I agree with what others have observed about accepted limitations of mass-produced figures at the retail prices these are, particularly with the paint-job quality to them. It's hard to do very much with a poor sculpt for me, but being a longtime hobbyist and model maker in 1/35 scale military and 1/72 aircraft, these high quality sculpts allow for custom repainting of these Predators when needed. In my short experience with these so far, sloppy looking bio-masks out of the package clean up beautifully after repainting and it's positively affected the vibe of the entire piece with a great looking mask true to the original character.

It's been a pleasure reading the forums so far and I've learned a lot, so a big thanks to the members here...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back