Revengemonst.com ?

TheBody

hi im new and wanted to get a nice resin kit cuz i love painting models been painting for around 8 years now mainly warhammer models (never played the game though ) and think i could paint up a decent model just wanted to know if any one nows about *NAME REMOVED* like it they are quality models and have good service thanks alot

That is a re-caster site. I'm assuming, as per your thread, you're unaware of this. In the future you probably want to refrain from posting re-caster sites. Some other guy posted about that same website and his threads were amended. There is ZERO re-caster support here and the policy on it is pretty strict and well enforced as it should be.

Don't give those crooks any business.

The only legitimate site I know of is based in Japan: Monsterz.net

I believe PredatorStuff.com is getting some kits in stock soon, some of Narin's more recent stuff. Specifically, the 'Alternative Hunter' kit.

Personally I work with Mark, of Nightmare Collectibles, If you want the contact information for Nightmare Collectibles, PM me and I'll send the information over to you. Been working with him for a while, and he's got a great reputation in the community.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back