Revell Star Destroyer 1/2700

That's awesome! :thumbsup I had considered getting one myself, the best deal I've found was around 700 bucks. However, were I to pull the trigger on it, my wife would likely pull the trigger on me! :eek
Yes a trooper is quite expensive :) You have to make a dear with your wife, A trooper for you and wellness for her !!

at the moment i have a lot of time. So i made some new pics of my stardestroyer

revstdkompl_27.jpg

revstdkompl_28.jpg

revstdkompl_29.jpg

revstdkompl_30.jpg

revstdkompl_31.jpg

revstdkompl_32.jpg

revstdkompl_33.jpg

revstdkompl_34.jpg

revstdkompl_35.jpg

revstdkompl_36.jpg

revstdkompl_37.jpg

revstdkompl_38.jpg

revstdkompl_39.jpg

revstdkompl_40.jpg

revstdkompl_41.jpg

revstdkompl_42.jpg

prev.gif

Very nice. Playing Electrician at the moment with my build. Big time learning curve happening. 46 LEDs, multiple sizes, 3 different colors. Light blocking interior landing bays and side bays are posing an issue. Hoping with all this extra time to finally get to priming this sucker sometime in the next few weeks. Provided I can work out all the bugs in the lighting.

Wires From Hell.jpg

Very nice. Playing Electrician at the moment with my build. Big time learning curve happening. 46 LEDs, multiple sizes, 3 different colors. Light blocking interior landing bays and side bays are posing an issue. Hoping with all this extra time to finally get to priming this sucker sometime in the next few weeks. Provided I can work out all the bugs in the lighting.

View attachment 1279905
Looks a hell of a lot cleaner inside than mine did! :lol: Excellent!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back