Revell Star Destroyer 1/2700

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Escape068

Another excellent SD build......I really like the panel lines!!

Ross your too funny!!

That's awesome! :thumbsup I had considered getting one myself, the best deal I've found was around 700 bucks. However, were I to pull the trigger on it, my wife would likely pull the trigger on me! :eek

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Haui

That's awesome! :thumbsup I had considered getting one myself, the best deal I've found was around 700 bucks. However, were I to pull the trigger on it, my wife would likely pull the trigger on me! :eek
Yes a trooper is quite expensive :) You have to make a dear with your wife, A trooper for you and wellness for her !!

INVAR

Sr Member
Very nice. Playing Electrician at the moment with my build. Big time learning curve happening. 46 LEDs, multiple sizes, 3 different colors. Light blocking interior landing bays and side bays are posing an issue. Hoping with all this extra time to finally get to priming this sucker sometime in the next few weeks. Provided I can work out all the bugs in the lighting.

Wires From Hell.jpg