Revell Razor Crest Lighting?

Zuiun

Sr Member
As the title suggests, I'm interested in lighting my Revell 1/72 Razor Crest. The problem is, I'm not super adept at lighting -- I've done a couple of super simple things (red lights for a TIE Interceptor, etc.), and that's about it.

Does anyone know of a lighting kit has been produced for this model? Or does anyone have a recipe of lights they've had success with for lighting the interior and engines?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Antsnest

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi - I'm currently working on a lighting set-up including some new printed parts to facilitate it, but have been suffering with "priorities" over the summer :( I hope to get back to it soon, but for now this is where I'm at:

Zuiun

Sr Member
Hi - I'm currently working on a lighting set-up including some new printed parts to facilitate it, but have been suffering with "priorities" over the summer :( I hope to get back to it soon, but for now this is where I'm at:

Super cool! I'll definitely have to follow your progress when those pesky priorities get out of the way. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.