Revell max 1/29 conversion.

number9

I know this kit is not a SS, but I am helping my younger son with this build and was looking for help/advice. We have the Revell max 1/29 kit and replacement parts from Falcon 3D. Cockpit, cannons, power plant behind R2. We are at a stand still with the cockpit. The new one has no instructions and I can’t find a video to help with the fitting. The part behind R2 seems straight forward but the cockpit pit looks like a difficult part. Has anyone ever used these parts?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

I know this kit is not a SS, but I am helping my younger son with this build and was looking for help/advice. We have the Revell max 1/29 kit and replacement parts from Falcon 3D. Cockpit, cannons, power plant behind R2. We are at a stand still with the cockpit. The new one has no instructions and I can’t find a video to help with the fitting. The part behind R2 seems straight forward but the cockpit pit looks like a difficult part. Has anyone ever used these parts?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

You might get more relevant viewers moving this into the general modeling section

Also, check out this thread. They are using the same parts
Building a better X-Wing: Revell's 29th scale kit plus Falcon3Dpart's upgrade details

You might post your question there as well as maybe Andrew C. could offer up some advice

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back