Revell Luke's Landspeder

redirk2

I went to the hobby store today on a whim, figured there would be nothing new and I found this. Here is a basicly stock build of the kit, just some minor damage added and some weathering. I will do more weathering later. This was built in about an hour. The figures need some work but overall its a sweet kit!

Enjoy, and thanks for looking.

Last edited:
sweet.... did ya get that base i sent ya?
Yes I did, thank yo so much. We just recently got internet back at home, my phone was not working very well on the RPF site. I need to send out some "Rockford" goodies to you, I just have not found the perfect thing as of yet. Thanks again for sending the base. I was able to get a mold of it so I can resume the deathstar hangar project (as soon as I can afford more resin that is).

Great painting!
By the way,I didn't know the kit.
I've just placed an order right now.Thanks for the info.:)

It is prepainted and it's not bad. I repainted the side grills with black first then silver. Other than that I just added weathering.

That looks like a nice size to display. Does anyone know if there are any exisiting figures that could be swapped out for the stock figures ?

Thanks for sharing....looks great, do these come
pre-painted?
arrow-blue-outline-down.png

It is prepainted and it's not bad. I repainted the side grills with black first then silver. Other than that I just added weathering.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back