Return Of The Wolf.

Usurper

The wolf does return, been aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages since i threw some ink at one of my older sculpts, so it was nice to get one done , ( i am also returning to my original p1 sculpt in the coming weeks )
This is for Ashnack a new member here.

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

ahhhhh yes,....very nice lee,....forgot you did wolf a while back ,....
looks awesome brother,......

and yea looking forward to what you do on the p1,...
( no pressure,....but hurry up surfer !! )

beautifully done as usual! I'd love to see some of your maks/busts side by side that you've painted....

thanks guys, it was nice to revisit this sculpt.

my original P1 comes out of the mould tomorrow, and i will be painting him next week, talk about going Leeretro lol.

What paint up your planning for that p1, remember that you painted a p2 with a p1 scheme? i wonder if a p1 with p2 paint scheme would look good? :)

lol, yeah he will be the good old P1 style, and im really looking forward to painting him, its been a loooooooooooooooooong time since i painted a mask from my very 1st sculpt.

Nice,took this out of the archives closet.....loved this when you started sculpting and of course finished. One of my favorite fan made Wolf heads ever.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back