Return Of The Wolf.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

The wolf does return, been aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages since i threw some ink at one of my older sculpts, so it was nice to get one done , ( i am also returning to my original p1 sculpt in the coming weeks )
This is for Ashnack a new member here.

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Double H

S-w-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-T! Loving that, Ashnack is very luckly! Awesome work Lee

Philby

ahhhhh yes,....very nice lee,....forgot you did wolf a while back ,....
looks awesome brother,......

and yea looking forward to what you do on the p1,...
( no pressure,....but hurry up surfer !! )

Hippie

Damn! Thats a mighty fine looking fella ya got there. Needs a visit to the dentist though.

Klwl

beautifully done as usual! I'd love to see some of your maks/busts side by side that you've painted....

Usurper

thanks guys, it was nice to revisit this sculpt.

my original P1 comes out of the mould tomorrow, and i will be painting him next week, talk about going Leeretro lol.

made007

Sr Member
What paint up your planning for that p1, remember that you painted a p2 with a p1 scheme? i wonder if a p1 with p2 paint scheme would look good? :)

Usurper

lol, yeah he will be the good old P1 style, and im really looking forward to painting him, its been a loooooooooooooooooong time since i painted a mask from my very 1st sculpt.

Usurper

Everything is airbrushed, even the veins in the mouth etc.

Id Never use brushes on spots they always look fake with the hard edges.

pdisc

Nice,took this out of the archives closet.....loved this when you started sculpting and of course finished. One of my favorite fan made Wolf heads ever.