"Return of the Living Dead 2" Zombie Barrel Build (UPDATE 11-28-10) w/ VIDEO

Re: Return of the Living Dead Zombie Barrels?

Rusty85- on the second photo of this Barrel shows a patteren ,that pattern is on he barrel from return of the living dead. what I need to know is does anyone know if that pattern is on the inside of all barrels ? because I have no clue how I would duplicate that patteren.
hope someone can help also I found a cool way to make the lid that opens on this website Google Translate would be easy if I could find a plastic cooler lid for sell but I cant seem to find them anymore.

Barrel%20top%20removed.JPG<< is this on the inside of all plastic lids? trying to make it look like this>>img_25.jpg

Hey there, no I specifically picked that barrel because it had that pattern and that was the closest thing I could find to the original. A former member posted photos of the same exact barrels used in the movie but I have no idea where he got them from. He said he found them online somewhere.

Hey guys, I hope this thread is still active. I am in teh middle of creating a trioxin barrel myself. I have seen several times the question here of what to use for the "dome lid" I also struggled with this but the answer finally came to me. I am going to use the bottom half of a yard fire pit. The dome is the perfect shape. It will not fit perfectly as is, so a skill saw with a metal cutting blade will be used. I will post some pics soon.barrel012.jpgbarrel012.jpg

Found it in my Uncles shed. Had been there at least a decade he said. I do know, they no longer make that particular retaining ring you see on the ROTLD 1 barrels. I am very seriously considering making a mold and then I can pour copies of it though. Pretty much to find one now, you have to get lucky and stumble across them. I might have a serious need for about 20 or so barrels though, so...gotta hve that retaining ring for them.

Hey everybody. A buddy of mine has hired me to make him a barrel from ROTLD part 2. As I have never seen this movie any help or tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. And or photos. Really want to hit this out of the park for my friend. Thanks again!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back