Rest in Peace, David Warner. :*(

3ad14bdeff2510fa30ab4539dc48c360.jpg

Morgan a suitable case for treatment was the first movie I saw him in..
The Omen, Tron and Time Bandits are fantastic but I loved his turn with Malcomn McDowell in Time After Time as Jack the Ripper!
Some great lines and for once McDowell is the hero..

A sad loss to a nasty disease.. RIP

Morgan a suitable case for treatment was the first movie I saw him in..
The Omen, Tron and Time Bandits are fantastic but I loved his turn with Malcomn McDowell in Time After Time as Jack the Ripper!
Some great lines and for once McDowell is the hero..

A sad loss to a nasty disease.. RIP
Probably the first film I remember seeing him in was Time After Time. I love the way he debates with H.G. Wells that the modern world had caught up to, and surpassed, his accomplishments as Jack the Ripper.

I had made a post here while at work today...but 1, it must have not posted, 2, theres another thread for this, or 3, I have lost my mind....probably all 3.
But yeah, my first memory of him is from TMNT 2.
And then TRON.

Probably the first film I remember seeing him in was Time After Time. I love the way he debates with H.G. Wells that the modern world had caught up to, and surpassed, his accomplishments as Jack the Ripper.
It was really interesting the way he was both played and character written, I loved the book HG Wells and the Rod Taylor original so this was always a given for me..

He was even in a movie riffed by MST3K: Quest of the Delta Knights (where he played two roles).

Like Gene Hackman before him, David Warner was good in any movie, even the bad ones.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back