Resolved

Bowelrock

Sr Member
Here is the story. This is copied form my for sale thread

This is my master shell, purchased from HMS. Its a 2nd Generation casting from a Sony GB1 original. HMS made some corrections in their original casting "no major details, some minor" and produced these shells back when the attraction was under development. This shell was produced around 1989! The second run of pack shells for USF was Done by another studio and was not this shell but another reworked pack. This shell has Direct relation to the stunt packs used in GB1. I have matched details and measurements personally. Some small details do not match up. However this could be due to some of the cleanup done on the original. Good news is all measurements still hold up after being a 3rd gen casting, It has shrunk a minor 32nd of an inch from the original.

My original intent was to Mold it for posterity, as to not mess up the original, And sell a few copy's to make back my money invested. Not only give a few lucky fans the chance to build on an original! Once finished no more would be produced for sale. After the recent recasting of a shell i produced, my hand has been forced. I am going to do a small run of 10 shells to stifle his flame. After that what happens happens i wash my hands of it. If you have any questions please PM me. Please do not buy the recast. If his is cheaper so be it, you will still be buying a recast.

My shell was recast by banned member "videobob" He was banned for the above mentioned actions.. Here is my concern and my main reason for posting this thread.

RPF User
trendkiller/raine moreno

Has been seen on Facebook recasting my shell with Ex Gbfans member Gbfreek83/
Thiago Nascimento, Both of these scumbags have been banned from Gbfans.com for recasting! Both have openly stated their feelings on how recasting is ok in general! Unfortunately raine's lies have kept him from being banned here on the RPF despite the irrefutable proof that he is in fact, helping the recaster make shells! Below is a screen grab from facebook of the two above mentioned scum making a shell from the recast mold!! My question is after even this proof why is trendkiller aka raine moreno still a member here?

On another note videobob's facebook is to date public, And if this photo is still up more of the conversation can be visible for member here to read more into. How are his comments alone not enough to have him ban in the first place? Do the members of the RPF feel comfortable having a POS like trendkiller trolling this website waiting for another item to buy and recast?

This is a link the the below picture. I am sure it will be taken down sooner or later.
http://www.facebook.com/settings/?t...381779&set=p.10150364862381779&type=1&theater

recasters1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Sony/Universal studios proton pack shell has been recast. With help from RPF U

Trendkiller should be banned PERIOD. Is this the kind of DBag we want here?

Re: My Sony/Universal studios proton pack shell has been recast. With help from RPF U

BR, have you contacted the mods regarding Trendy's actions?

Sorry to hear BR, I've drooled over those since I first saw them in the JY.

This is why I don't sell stuff very much any more. There's always someone out there who thinks it's OK to cast it. This will never change.

I tried to take care of it off the RPF to avoid another thread, But nothing happened. So i brought it out here as well.

It seems that my link to that conversation has already been taken down. I wonder why>? However thanks to a vigilant member on Gbfans we have the screen grab above so you can still view it all. Minus another comment from raine and one other person. The proof is in the pudding folks. I was able to screen grab the last of that conversation before they made that page private. Ill try to post it up.

Last edited:

BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plain and simple!

Good old Thiago . . .thanks to him I was labeled a grip recaster, you know, after i didn't send him three additional gun kits for free. If you ever read that PDF that gets passed around, the pics of the cruddy cast gun kit was the one I sent to him.

Ahhhh . . .my foolish younger years. At least I was right about him being trash.

I'm sorely surprised neither are banned yet.. I suppose they haven't organized the lie they are going to tell the mods.

My link to that photo was good last night up until earlier today. Apparently this Piece of $hit raine doesn't want the RPF members or moderator's to see what he is doing? It is quite apparent to me that if raine was telling the truth to Art during his explanation, he would make the link above available>? Please bann this piece of human excrement. Our fine community does not need him or his associates preying on myself or our upstanding members!

Last edited:

I agree, ban em.

I also assume the mods are taking their time to hear both sides of the story, before slamming down the banhammer.

Chris

I'm sorely surprised neither are banned yet..

Even though I understand your frustration, the mods work on their time and not our own. They will take the appropriate action when the time is right. Keep in mind there are only three of them and all three need to discuss this unfortunate situation to come up with a conclusion.

this seems like the must appropriate action.............
3b48f76275d3f6b145f146c5aeec9d4b.gif

Bowelrock said:
And sell a few copy's to make back my money invested. Not only give a few lucky fans the chance to build on an original!

Yep, there's where you went wrong. Sorry that happened to you.

No use closing the barn doors now that the horse has bolted.

This is why I don't sell stuff very much any more. There's always someone out there who thinks it's OK to cast it. This will never change.

Threads like this help keep members like me from getting ripped off, case in point, I knew someone recently who wanted a Borderlands psycho mask and found someone online selling replicas. Fortunately I dug around and cross referenced the seller on here and found him to be a recaster ! It really does a good service when these cheaters are called out in threads like this so others can stay away. Thank you !

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back